- This event has passed.
Rendezvous at Confidence Learning Center – Embracing Winter
March 9 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Confidence Learning Center Rendezvous programs provide an opportunity to add a healthy component to all people’s lives regardless of ability or limitations. Each monthly Rendezvous will provide a social, educational, physical, and recreational opportunity for persons with cognitive and developmental disabilities. Rendezvous programs are set up to go at your own pace. Our activities can accommodate different weather conditions to a rain alternative.
What You Need to Know About Rendezvous
- Space and supplies will be reserved for registered participants.
- Make sure to dress for the weather conditions of the Rendezvous date
- Time: 5:00pm-5:30pm Social time to bring your dinner if you wish
- 5:30pm Activities begin
- Cost $3.00 per person (including staff)
- Must RSVP (218)-828-2344 by Monday prior to Rendezvous
Come embrace the beauty of winter with us. We will have a few short trips of snowshoeing, hayrides, warming up by a bonfire, and participating in team building or initiative games. Make sure you dress for the weather as we do have limited gear available.
Traveling for this event? Find Brainerd Lakes Area Lodging