- This event has passed.
Crosby 4th of July Events
July 4 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 pm
Kiddie Parade Main Street, downtown Crosby starts @ 11AM from corner of 3rd Avenue (Hwy 6) and Main Street
• Registration begins 10:15AM
• Contact Jodi Christopher 218-330-0849 (evenings only)
July 4th Parade starts at 11AM from Curtis Avenue and Hwy 210 in Ironton to Main Street and 1st Avenue NE in Crosby
• Registration is underway – form can be found on www.cityofcrosby.com (services/fire department)
Food Vendors, Live Music, Beer Garden and MORE! in Crosby Memorial Park on beautiful Serpent Lake Boat Parade on north side of Serpent Lake
• Starting at 4:30 PM Fire Works over Serpent Lake
• Starting at DUSK Donations are being accepted to help defray the expense.
Mail to Crosby Fire Department, PO Box 6, Crosby, MN 56441
For more information, call or text: Dallas Dietz 763-229-3062, Jerry DeCent 218-851-4233 or Nick Perpich 218-851-7038